Google AdSense applies to sites that do not violate Google AdSense rules and regulations. Sites that contain the following contents are against Google AdSense law. Google AdSense does not endorse such content in any way. And sites that post prohibited content after receiving Google AdSense approval have Google AdSense restricting ads on the site or removing it from the site. I will share the contents that are against the rule of Google AdSense.
Contents that are banned by Google AdSense are divided into the following groups.
This group includes the following types of content.
- Content that contains nudity, sexually suggestive, sexy suggestions and advice, or promotes sexually explicit content.
- Encouraging people to have sex and discuss it.
- Selling, buying, and promoting things that are used in sex.
- Facilitating sexy relationships or creating sexual antagonism.
- Making attractive sexual affairs.
- Promoting games and software that lead people to sex.
- Contents of torn and mutilated bodies.
- Dead bodies or severely injured bodies.
- Contents of people killed in a crime or accident.
- Any physical injuries.
- War and corruption like street wars and so on.
- Corruption, cruelty to animals, and their content about hunting them.
- The explosion of bombs, suicides, and destructive content.
- Contents that are not unique.
- Copied from another website.
- Encouraging people to drink alcohol.
- Selling, buying, and promoting alcohol and other narcotics.
- Guiding people to drink alcohol and other drugs.
- Facilitate access to wine and other narcotics.
- Encouraging people to gamble.
- Paving the way for people to gamble.
- Facilitate people to gamble.
- Refer people to gambling and gambling websites.
- Buying, selling, and promoting weapons.
- Demonstrate and discuss how to use this weapon.
- Trading or directing the sale and purchase of weapons and weapons materials.
All of the above are types of content that are not acceptable to AdSense and you cannot rely on such content to get AdSense Program approval. Because Google has a special and unique ecosystem and it trusts and relies on its ecosystem.
Google wants to build trust between users, advertisers, and publishers. Which is a digital advertiser ecosystem.
If you want to get AdSense Partnership approval for your site, do not post the above-mentioned content on the site and do not lead the viewers to such content. To gain Google’s trust and confidence.
was this article helpful for you?
Write yes or no in the comments section below.